- Holiday decorations should not be displayed more than 30 days before/after a holiday. Please be aware that winter decorations could be damaged from snowplowing/shoveling. Choose your decoration locations wisely.
- Carol Stream township requires garbage cans be stored away when not curbside for pickup
- All garbage, rubbish and trash placed outside for collection must be in closed trash containers
- Please remember to pick up after your dog
- Pet tie-outs or tethers are not permitted
Please be aware, Carol Stream township only allows three adult dogs per residence
Carol Stream Township does not allow fire pits or recreational fires at multi-family residences
Carol Stream Township does not allow gas grills on balconies of multi-family residences
Need to Repaint your Doors?: Exterior door maintenance is a homeowner's responsibility. You can find the four approved colors for the front door HERE. The garage and storage door approved color is Sandstone, the color matching breakdown is found HERE.
Dryer Vent Cleaning: It is a homeowner's responsibility to clean your dryer vent at least every two years, inside and out. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, more than 15,000 fires are sparked every year by clothes dryers. Lint and other debris can build up in your dryer vent, reducing air flow to the dryer, backing up dryer exhaust gases, creating a fire hazard. Please keep our community safe, have your vent cleaned!
Coyotes have been seen on the property and have attacked and killed a small dog. Please be careful walking your dog and never leave your dog alone or off lease outside of your home.